To make an application always run in administrator mode on Windows, you can follow these steps:
- Locate the application’s shortcut or executable file.
- Right-click on the shortcut or executable file.
- Select “Properties” from the context menu.
- In the Properties window, go to the “Compatibility” tab.
- Under the “Settings” section, check the box that says “Run this program as an administrator.”
- Click the “Apply” button.
- Click the “OK” button to close the Properties window.
Now, every time you launch the application using that shortcut or executable file, it will run with administrator privileges, and you will be prompted for administrator credentials if necessary. Please note that this should be used with caution, as running an application with administrator privileges can have security implications, and it should only be done for trusted applications that require elevated access.